Tag You’re IT!( A little Game Given by a friend :) )
A big shout out to http://firsttimefreedom.wordpress.com/ for including me in this game as well as Eddie Tatro.
This is me sitting in front of my computer if I had a webcam set up on my desk. I actually took this snapshot a few months ago but thought I would use this shot for this post since you have to have a pic of yourself. Now you have an idea of where Adam sits in our front room/computer room.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I like awards but hate all the work you have to put into them.
2. Coming up with 10 more things after you have done something like this is no easy feat.
3. I love my nose, it’s not too big or small.
4. One of my breasts is a full cup size bigger than the other.
5. Number 4 was probably too much information but hey I am running out of random facts and I am only at the halfway point.
6. Another beautiful day on the Coffs Coast which started out cloudy.
7. I am working on my horde paladin on Silver Hand. She just turned 88. Two more levels to go.
8. The glass is half full or half empty depending on your attitude.
9. Life is short enjoy it while it lasts.
10. I love making people laugh.
11. I love to sing.
The Questions Firsttimefreedom asked me…….
1. If you had a chance to go back 5 years from today knowing what you know what would you tell yourself? Do not be afraid to try new things
2. If you could go back to one point in history when would it be and why? Actually I am happy to be right here, right now because I am watching history in the process of happening.
3. Who inspires you, be it someone in your life or not? My mom inspired me alot. She had a very loving heart but could be tough as nails too.
4. Three things you love about yourself? I love my eyes, my sense of humor, and my ability to forgive.
5. Who would you love to meet and talk to? Sting, he is an awesome musician/songwriter
6. What music (if any) helps you get through things? The Police or Sting especially Too Much Information it calms me
7. What animal would you like to be and why? Dog, they are loyal and forgiving
8. Why do you blog and does it help you? I blog because I love to share things and experiences with others. I think it does help me because I learn a lot from reading others perspectives.
9. What’s the funniest joke you have ever heard? I always screw up jokes when I retell them so not gonna happen.
10. What brings you the biggest amount of joy? Simple things can bring me a lot of joy like watching my dogs goof around or making friends laugh.
11. What is your favorite sweet snack? Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
My Eleven questions:
1. What’s your least favorite genre of music?
2. Are you colour blind?
3. Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
4. Do speak a foreign language?
5. Do you want to travel to another country beside the one you were born in?
6. If you had to choose between reggae or country western which would you choose?
7. Do you look up at the stars night?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. Do you like sports?
10. Do you own a dog?
11. Who’s your favorite comedian?
The people I hope will play my little game…
I am only choosing a couple because I have done this sort of thing so many times I don’t want to spread it around like wildfire.
You don’t have to do this but it’d be fun to read your thoughts. Hugs, Dianna