Word Press Family Award
ANYONE CAN TAKE THIS AWARD ANY TIME AND GIVE TO TEN OTHERS!!! Please do.. Shaun
Brand new award from Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com “I am part of the WordPress Family Award”
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
Firstly, I want to express my deep gratitude for Shaun who has created this lovely award. He has a lot of heart which isn’t a bad thing. If there were more people like him in the world, it’d be heaven on Earth. He has been an answer to a prayer for me which I didn’t even realize I wanted so much in my life. If you haven’t read http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com but you like what I write, please take a look at Shaun.
Now for the list of 10 people whom I see as having impacted my WordPress experience and family
1. I want to say http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com because he is the very first person that I reached out to and actually took the friendship I wanted to offer. I know he is the creator of this award but to me he is like my best friend here who encourages me and helps me. I am not sure if that will work but if not, I would have to say http://ambirkelo.wordpress.com/ Eyes Wide Open because I really identify with her outlook. I love how she is so bold in expressing her love of God.
2. http://firsttimefreedom.wordpress.com/ I know she’s very new to blogging but I really think of her as my little sister or a daughter I was never blessed with. I want to encourage her. I love her outlook.
3.http://rachieadventures.wordpress.com Rachie’s Adventures I just discovered her and am so glad I did. I love her. She comments and interacts with me! How refreshing! Sometimes I blog and don’t get a reaction but Rachie is just phenomenal!
4. http://globetrottermama.com/ My World In Prose OH I really love this lady too! Absolutely love the way she writes. I swear if I could, I would call her or email her every day. I think of her as a soul sister.
5. http://ineffablemrjones.wordpress.com/ Ineffable Mr Jones His prose can be very good. I know I don’t speak to him very often but I read his poems. Sometimes he really hits the nail right on the head.
6. http://livingwithmydisability.wordpress.com/ Not disabled, Abled differently I have just discovered him but am glad he decided to join the Word Press family. I look forward to watching him evolve!
7. http://mumandcarer.wordpress.com/ My World My Blog My Life I have just discovered her and her son. Her son takes the most amazing photos. I love Debbie’s outlook.
8. http://talinorfali.wordpress.com/ She is like the second person I followed and even though she may not realize it. I respect her a lot.
9. http://rachelmankowitz.wordpress.com/ Cricket Pages I love how she loves her dogs. She’s a kindred spirit with me for her love of her pets!
10. From the fog http://fromthefog.me/ Dave Walker is a great guy whom I am getting to know.
Thank you all for sharing and becoming involved with Word Press. I really love what you write as well as share with us!