The Versatile Blogger Award- Nomination for me REALLY you can blow me over with a feather!
The Versatile Blogger Award
I would like to thank a great person and blogger prayingforoneday – http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ for this award Go check the person and blogger, please. I am very new to wordpress but love to share and feel like I am at home here.
Rules: You MUST do this…
1. Place a copy of the award on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you and thank them (in my case you really don’t have to thank me)
3. list 7 interesting facts about you and try not to say something you’ve already said
4. nominate 15 other blogs
5 notify those people that you’ve nominated
In accepting this award, I have to say 7 things about myself, and like others I will try to say things I have not said before.
1. I was a military brat in the loosest term (get your mind out of the gutter if you can) I was born at the end of his career.
2. I have low self-esteem
3. I feel blessed constantly. I can’t believe how good I have it!
4. I have both my dogs on leads because they forget they have to stay still.
5. I don’t understand why prayingforoneday keeps nominating me for awards.
6. I love blogging but still am learning the ropes. (I think that’s pretty evident.)
7. I want to share some of my fiction through Word Press.
With these awards, I have to now nominate 15 people who I believe are Versatile Bloggers also. I repeat, I am pretty new to WordPress and am finding new bloggers but these are the ones I read the most. I guess I can’t tag prayingforoneday because he has this already. Giggle.
1. Nihonigo http://nihonigo.wordpress.com/ He’s a really insightful writer and I love reading his thoughts. He’s also the very first person I foll0wed here.
2. everyday gurus http://everydaygurus.com/ Postivity is something we need more of and this person certainly can write!
3. The blog of funny names http://funnynamesblog.com/ I always learn something cool from you!
4. Eyes Wide Open http://ambirkelo.wordpress.com/ You let His light shine through you and you certainly can write about the topic you choose well!
5. To Be Aware http://idolanuel.com/ He may only post once a month but I like what he says.
6. From The Fog http://fromthefogblog.wordpress.com/ I have just discovered him but he’s really great!
7. http://meganhasocd.com/ She has this award already but I can see why!
I know I have not listed 15 but sometimes coming up with 15 is just crazy. I also think the others already have this award. Lame! I know!